Inspired by the wrap of the Guide Culture coaches retreat, Macy sits down to share a vital lesson in business – the importance of mastering sales skills and being obsessed with selling and the people you’re selling to. During the coaches retreat, the attendees went around the room sharing how they individually found Guide Culture. This leads to the heart of today’s topic, which is building the belief in enthusiasm through selling. Macy shares important mentalities to have as a business owner, from needle-moving action steps to the patience of taking things “brick by brick.” Then, Macy shares why one of the best things you can do as an entrepreneur and business owner is to master sales skills and become obsessed with selling. This short and sweet episode is for any business owner who is ready to reach higher levels of success and revenue, so tune in and take notes.
In this episode, we cover:
- Recapping our coaches retreat and how our attendees found Guide Culture
- The mentality of “stirring the pot” and how it fits in with the “brick by brick” mentality
- How to know if you’re doing the “stir the pot” activities and how to know that something will come from it
- The belief in enthusiasm and how selling builds this belief
- Why mastering sales skills is one of the best things you can do
Enroll in School of Sales (Deadline to enroll is September 30)